The Flight A6 Radius offers a hybrid model patient chair using both electric motors and hydraulic motors to drive the chairs movement. The Backrest is controlled with a reliable and robust Linak Actuated motor and the base up/down movement is controlled by a strong Fine Sinter Hydraulic Motor made in Japan.
The delivery system is mounted to the base of the chair allowing both left handed and right handed dentistry to be performed on it using an ambidextrous swing arm for both the light and delivery system.
The assistant instrumentation comes off the back of the chair and is also a radius unit allowing it to swing to either the left or right side of the chair depending on the user. It has 1 Syringe, 2 HVE and 1 SE on the assistant Vacuum Package.
Min – Max Height: 13.8” to 29.5”
Backrest Tilt: 4 to 67 Degrees
Drive Mechanism: Hydraulic Base and Linak Electric Backrest Control
Memory Positions: 2 Programmable Memory Positions + 2 Default Positions
- Radius Delivery Unit and Sensor Controlled LED Light (Front Swing Mount)
- Hybrid Chair using Hydraulic Base and Electro-Mechanical Chair Backrest
- Touchpad on Assistant and Doctors Side and foot control
- Torch LED Light and one piece Ceramic Cuspidor
- 9 Plush Seamless and Sewn upholstery
- Hydraulic motor with 380mm as the lowest position capability of the chair.
- Dual 180 rotatable arms allows for convenient placement of cuspidor and tray units for doctor and assistant.
- Operating light automatically turns on when usng programmable positions and automatically turns off when pressing Return (R) on touchpad
- New designed dental light providing superb luminosity.
- Thin backrest provides the optimal space and access for the dentist and close positioning to the patient.
- Optional G.Comm LED Light.
- Simple yet Durable Design
- 5 Year Warranty